Corporate Policies

The core values of our operations are embedded in our total commitment to Safety, Quality, Local Content and Community Management Policies.

In all of our operations, Bablink's goal is to pursue the highest possible standards to maximize Safety, Quality, Health, Community development components. In order to achieve and sustain these, effective implementations of our policies on these issues are critical to all stakeholders.

Compliance to these policies is controlled by ensuring and maintaining compliance with all applicable laws and regulations within the area of our operation and by conducting all operations in a manner that promotes safe work practices and eliminates risk to Zero potential.


Safety Policy:
The safety policy of Bablink Resources Nigeria Limited stipulates that all its operations should be carried out at all times, in such a manner as to ensure that the health, safety, environment and security of all employees, and all persons likely to be affected by its operations, including subcontractors, clients, host communities, and the general public, are safe-guarded and that the same dedication will be shown to the protection and conservation of the environment.

This policy is the direct responsibility of the company's management, who is accountable to the Board of Directors for the overall implementation of this Corporate Policy.

Within Bablink, Health, Safety, Environment and Security matters (HSES), is a line management responsibility for which individuals will be held accountable.

It has therefore been recognized that the implementation of this policy by line management will lead to greater efficiency and higher standards throughout all units and departments within the company.

Quality Policy
Bablink is committed to providing “quality” products and services, which meets and even surpasses customers' requirements.

To achieve these goals, we employ management systems and processes that comply with the relevant Nigerian and international standard within an environment of continuous improvement.

Local Content:
Our experience over the years have helped us to understand clearly the reasons for and the practical advantages of Local content policy and its impacts in the Oil and Gas industry and the Local operational environment:

  1. Our Contracting policy allows special contract awards to Nigerian/ community contractors as far as they have the potential to carry out such contracts.
  2. Prompt payment of invoices to indigenous contractors to enable them fosters their businesses.
  3. Harnessing and improving the technological development of our local manpower and prospective contractors.
  4. Create jobs and contractual opportunities that will enhance technological advancement and technical expertise in the local firms as to provide them a platform that will enable them compete in the oil and gas facility opportunities.
  5. Train young Nigerians to occupy key/strategic project areas via skill acquisition and knowledge based program.

The projected level of local content to be achieved and a breakdown of how is highlighted below:

  1. 95% of jobs requiring special expertise such as NDT and CATHODIC PROTECTION are awarded to Nigerian contractors.
  2. 95% of project materials shall be purchased locally in Nigeria while the remaining 5% materials where necessary, may be sourced abroad.
  3. All local purchase orders LPOs are executed by Nigerian contractor and host communities.
  4. 100% of personnel required for these projects shall be Nigerians, except where special technological skills are required.

Community Affairs Policy:

For effective relationship between the company and the host communities Bablink have it as a policy to engage 75% of non-skilled work force from the local/ host communities to foster manpower development and create enablement amongst the youth in the community.

Bablink shall implement a structured measure that shall enhance communication between the company and the community on matters such as employment and community development projects.

Bablink shall at all times establish good interface with the Community to avoid unnecessary delays, short down and incessant harassment from the host community.

Prior to mobilization /movement to any work site Bablink shall ensure that the host community chief, leaders and executive are properly briefed and are all in accord with the mobilization process.

Bablink shall provide maximum opportunities for the community approved contractors in compliance with the Local Content Development Initiative.

News Feeds